With machinery and experienced printing experts on-site we offer a vast range of printing options, from single to full colour. Proficient in specialist techniques we can print to your specification, regardless of the complexity, using a variety of sizes and materials. Suitable for high-volume and frequent prints the press is a highly cost-effective method for large runs of 2,000 copies or more. Should your designs use intricate colour work such as a vibrant logo, we advise lithographic printing for high quality control that ensures the imagery on your designs will be smooth and sharp with an exact colour match to your pantone reference.
Advantages of Lithographic Printing
- Printing via the press work is ideal for company letterheads that will be re-printed on in time. As the ink sits on a film, it will not smudge when passed through a secondary print.
- Colour matching is highly effective on a litho print in terms of Pantone’s, gradients and even large areas of solid colour.
- Products of the litho press are well-suited to additional finishing products, such as foil blocking, UV varnishing and more.
- Large print runs are easy to complete as are heavier paper weights, up to 400gsm.
At Rotary Printers, we offer digital printing in addition to the conventional press technique.
Using toner opposed to wet ink, a digital print is quick and simple to achieve without the delays of creating printing plates.
Working from electronic content you’ll have an exact replication of the artwork (such as JPEG or PDF supplied) and is ideal for small quantities of printing, from just one print up to a 2,000 run.
Advantages of Digital Printing
- Prints can be produced faster than those created using a traditional printing technique.
- Using a digital printer is ideal for small runs, up to 2,000 copies at a time.
- Prototypes can be supplied, amended and approved prior to the print run being carried out, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Digital prints are cost-effective for smaller print runs.
From gloss and matt lamination to thermographing and foil blocking, we have a variety of finishes of which are sure to enhance and compliment.
- Gloss lamination
- Matt lamination
- Spot UV
- Foil Blocking